Dragon Chests can be harvested or spawned from many objects present in the Dragon world. They can also be found under Evil Fog, or offered as a reward for certain levels. In camp, they are locked and need to be opened with gems.
Depending on the object they were harvested from, they can look different and contain different objects. The various types of chests can only be merged with chests of the same type and follow the following merge chain:
- Dragon Egg Chest
- Radiant Egg Chest
- Dragon Nest Chest
- HUGE Nest Vault
Super and mega nest vaults can also be obtained but they aren't part of a merge chain.
Wooden Chests Edit
Harvested from certain objects such as life flowers, bushes, and dirt.
|Dragon Egg Chest||?|
|Radiant Egg Chest||27, 69|
|Dragon Nest Vault||115|
|HUGE Nest Vault||125|
Stone Chests Edit
Harvested from certain objects such as hills and dirt.
|Dragon Egg Chest||11|
|Radiant Egg Chest||33|
|Dragon Nest Vault||55|
|HUGE Nest Vault||135|
Purple Padded Chests Edit
|Dragon Egg Chest||12|
|Radiant Egg Chest|
|Dragon Nest Vault||60|
|HUGE Nest Vault||150|
Red Padded Chests Edit
|Dragon Egg Chest||17, or 9|
|Radiant Egg Chest||51|
|Dragon Nest Chest||85|
|HUGE Nest Vault||210|
There are other types of chests but we lack information for them so please refer to the old tables below for more information.
Chests - General Edit
|Dragon Egg Chest||9, 11, 12, 17, 23, 30||1-2 Eggs and several other small objects (varies, depending on where they are gotten from)||Harvesting certain objects, Tapping Goal Stars, Opening Treasure Chests, Level Rewards|
|Radiant Egg Chest||27, 33, 36, 51, 69||4 Eggs and several small objects (varies, depending on what in the vault)||Harvesting certain objects, Tapping Goal Stars, Opening Treasure Chests|
|Dragon Nest Vault||45, 55, 60, 85, 115||Dragon Nest and several other objects (varies, depending on what in the vault)||Harvesting certain objects, Tapping Goal Stars, Opening Treasure Chests, Level Rewards|
|HUGE Nest Vault||150, 210, 260, 450||Three Dragon Nests and several other objects (varies, depending on what in holding in the vault)||Merging from Dragon Nest Vaults|
|Super Nest Vault||135||Mystery Nest (Supernest), Life Flowers, Life Orbs, Goal Stars, Coins||Under Evil Fog, Merging Fallen Star of the Ages|
|Mega Nest Vault||750||Mystery Nest (Meganest), Glowing Life Flower, Twin Life Flower, Magic Coin - Silver, Magic Coin - Gold, Fallen Star||Under Evil Fog, Initially tapping Legendary Glowing Dragon Trees|
Cost-Types of Egg Chests (in Gems) Edit
*This list may be incomplete*
|Source||Chest Type||Incidentals||Egg/Nest Type||Dragon Egg Chest Cost||Radiant Egg Chest Cost||Dragon Nest Vault Cost||HUGE Nest Vault Cost|
|Amber||Purple|| Magic Coin, Dragon Trees, Dragon Tree Leaf ||Wise Dragon||12||36||60||145|
|Bushes||Wooden||Wood, Bushes, Fungus Logs, Magic Mushrooms||Green Dragon||9||27||45||125|
|Ruins of the Sky Palace||Red|| Magic Coin, Life Orb ||Crimson Dragon/ Tanzanite Mystery Egg||11||33||55||135|
|Fruit Trees||Stone|| Fruit Trees ||Spotted Dragon||11||33||55||135|
|Glowing Dragon Trees||Purple|| Magic Coin, Dragon Trees, Dragon Tree Leaf ||Wise Dragon||12||36||60||145|
|Topsoil||Stone|| Stone Bricks ||Tribal Dragon||12||36||55||145|
|Goal Stars (Fallen Star of the Ages)||Purple|| Goal Stars ||Cosmos Dragon||11||33||55||135|
|Golden Apples||Red|| Golden Seeds, Golden Apples, Water ||Midas Duck||17||51||85||210|
|Grass||Wooden|| Life Flowers ||Grass Dragon||9||27||45||125|
|Ensnared Virtue||Life Orbs, Magic Coins||Sharp Dragon||11||33||55||135|
|Grimm Trees||Stone||Graves, Spooky Trees, Strange Remains, Old Skull, Skulls & Bones, Skull||Gargoyle Dragon||11||33||55||135|
|Hills||Stone|| Topsoil, Hills ||Roc||11||33||55||135|
|Life Flowers|| (2 Eggs), Life Orbs ||Life Dragon||12||36||60||145|
|Living Stones||Purple|| Living Stones ||Rock Dragon||9||27||45||125|
|Magic Mushrooms||Red|| Magic Mushrooms ||Golem Dragon||11||33||55||135|
|Prism Flowers||Purple|| Prism Flowers ||Butterfly Dragon||12||36||60||145|
|Treasure Chests / Dragon Trees / Goal Stars||Red|| Magic Coins ||Crimson Dragon||9||27||45||125|
| Life Orbs, Magic Coins, Life Flowers ||Sharp Dragon||11||33||55||135|
| Life Orb, Magic Coins ||Tanzanite Mystery Egg||11||33||55||135|
|(2 Eggs), Grapes, Raspberries, Bananas, Pears, Dragonfruits||Sapphire Mystery Egg||17||51||85||210|
|Dragon Trees||Wooden|| (2 Eggs), Life Orb, Stone Bricks ||Ruby Fire Mystery Egg||23||69||115||?|
|Purple||Prism Flowers, Life Orbs?, Coins? ||Moon Dragon||30||120||150||?|
|*All other variations of this cost*||9||27||45||125|
|*All other variations of this cost*||11||33||55||135|
|*All other variations of this cost*||12||36||60||145|
- In general: Dragon Egg Chest contains 1 dragon egg of the designated type, Radiant Egg Chest contains up to 4 dragon eggs of the designated type, Dragon Nest Vault contains 1 dragon egg nest of the designated type, HUGE Nest Vault contains 3 dragon egg nests of the designated type.
- The different incidental objects increase in value as the chests increase in size.
- The same types of dragon chests can be merged together, even if they are from different sources. When this happens, the chest/vault converts to the higher value results.
- There are some Dragons which can only be gotten via Dragon Chests, such as Midas Ducks, Life Dragons, Pegasus, or additionally via creating Wonders like Butterfly Dragons, Tribal Dragons, Wise Dragons. It is recommended to unlock the 60-gem Dragon Nest Vaults (merging 12-gem Dragon Egg Chests) because they contain eggs from these Dragon Types.
- Cosmos Dragons can be gotten via beating any Level repeatedly, but its eggs can also be obtained via opening Dragon Chests specifically from merging Fallen Star of the Ages. The Dragon Egg Chest and Dragon Nest Vault cost 11/55-gems respectively, and look identical to other Dragon Chests, therefore it is recommended to separate them from other Dragon Chests to not mix them up.
- Dragon Egg Chests/Nest Vaults obtained in Levels are unlocked automatically and can be merged to create an unlocked Dragon Nest Vault. It is thus possible to complete certain Merge Chains easily in Levels as the chests essentially provides high level objects for free.
- In Version 2.9.0 it changed how the Dragon Chests system work and the Dragon Chests visuals.