Life Flowers can also be obtained from Treasure Chests, Level Rewards, Rain Clouds, harvesting Hills and Dragon Trees, merging Life Flower Seeds or letting them grow into Life Flower Sprouts themselves, Gaia Statues, in Moon Chests or from Kala's Shop.
From Level 5 onwards, up to two dragons can harvest the object at the same time, from Level 9 onwards, up to three and from Level 14 onwards, up to four.
Level 8 and above are defined as Life Trees. Quests regarding Life Flowers won't apply for Life Trees and vice versa.
Life Flower Sources Edit
There are many ways in which you can get Life Flowers (the better ones will be mentioned below; not ranked)
- High level Fruit Trees (Spawns Level 1 to 6 Life Flowers depending on the level)
- Merging Fruits harvested from high level Fruit Trees (Level 1 to 3 Life Flowers)
- Merging Watermelons (Level 2 to 5 Life Flowers)
- Secret Fountains (Level 3 to 4 Life Flowers depending on the level)
- Opening Dragon Chests harvested from Grass (Level 3 to 5 Life Flowers) (Costs 45 Gems)
- Opening Phobos Chest (Level 2 to 4 Life Flowers)
- Merging or harvesting Bones from Unearthed Skeleton (Level 1 Life Flowers) (You can get them from tapping Ancient Dragon Skulls)
- Randomly from harvesting Ensnared Virtue (Level 4 to 5 Life Flowers)
- Tapping Magic Beanstalk (Level 4 to 5 Life Flowers)
- Tapping Life Flower Totem (Level 1 to 5 Life Flowers) (Costs 160 Gems)
- Gaia Statues will spawn 9 of either Level 2, 4, or 6 Life Flowers when created (Depending on the level)
- Spending Gems to open Dimensional Jars that appears when you merge high level Life Flowers. This can significantly cut down on the time needed to complete the merge chain.
- Tapping Rain Clouds (Level 1 Life Flowers)
- Randomly from harvesting high level Hills (Level 2 to 6 Life Flowers)
- Randomly from harvesting Skulls or Skull & Bones (?)